- Person: Scale of 1-10 how dramatic are you?
- Me: Phantom of the Opera overture
Veti-Gel is a synthetic version of ECM, which binds cells together and initiates the clotting process.
that is so wonderful!
check you out med students :)
I love you, science.
“Veti-Gel (also sometimes called Medi-Gel) is a synthetic form of the extracellular matrix”
So, we have potential FTL travel, form-fitting spacesuit designs that allow for armor to be added, discovered potentially life-bearing exoplanets and moons, mind-melding experiments, and now medi-gel.
All right, so when do we meet turians?
I’M ON MY WAY GARRUS
just gonna say this: if someone has social anxiety and they ask you something akin to ‘are you mad at me’ or ‘do you hate me’, it isn’t because they don’t trust you, it’s because their brain literally tells them that all the time
it’s not a personal slight, it’s insecurity caused by mental illness
HERE’S A LESSON ON CONCERT ETIQUETTE
- if you dont like the opening band/artist DONT BOO just nod your head a long. dont be rude
- if someone is trying to leave the crowd fucking let them out. they could be hurt/about to pass out/etc.
- that’s literally it just dont be an uber asshat ok thanks continue on
i thought this would be like “don’t clap between movements” or “suppress coughs”